1. Am I eligible for Academic discounts?
Our discounts scheme is for all staff who work in the education sector, in any role. This includes everyone who works in preschools, nurseries, primary schools, secondery schools, colleges, sixth-form colleges, universities, all retired staff, students and so on.
2. Who is eligible for a student discount?
Any students over 16 years old at college and university level including the vocational schools are entitled for a student discount. All we require is that you register with your student email and provide us with a copy of your student I.D.
3. What countries are eligible for this discount?
Currently, there is no restriction on any country.
4. Can I share this offer with my friends and family members?
Sorry, you can’t share this offer with them.
5. Can we get a discount for a group booking?
Yes, you will get this discount if every member of the group is individually eligible for this discount.
6. Do you provide an invoice with the discounted price?
Yes, we provide an invoice.
7. If my official email address ends with 'ac.uk', can I get the discount?
Yes. However, we may want to see your ID.
8. If I don't have a student email address, how I can get the discount?
If you don't have a student email address, register with your personal email address and send us a scanned copy of your student ID or school certificate.
9. Is there a limit to the number of courses I can book?
You can purchase as many courses as you want. You can't purchase the same course more than once though.
10. If there is a dicount on a course, can I get this dicount on top of the discounted price?
No. This discount is always on the regular price. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. For example, if a course price is £240 and it is being offered for £200 on our website. You'll get this discount for £240, not £200.