Getting to London Academy of IT is easy. It situated at Stratford which is a transport hub and has excellent rail, Tube and bus links.
Address of the Training Venue
London Academy of IT
Unit 15, Boardman House
London E15 1NT
By Tubes and Trains
- Central and Jubilee Lines (zone 3)
- Docklands Light Railway
- Great Eastern (from London Liverpool Street)
- Silver Link (from Richmond/North Woolwich/Clapham Junction/Watford Junction/ Willesden
- 25 Oxford Street - Bank - Stratford - Ilford
- 86 Romford Station - Forest Gate - Stratford
- 104 North Woolwich - London City Airport - Stratford
- 238 Barking - East Ham - Stratford
- 241 Canning Town - Plaistow - Stratford
- 262 Beckton - Plaistow - Stratford
London Academy of IT is accessible from both the A12 and A13. If you use a SAT NAV use the postcode E15 1NT.
Parking is available in the Stratford Shopping Centre or Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre multi-storey car park and also the car park adjacent to Theatre Square.
You can find nearest parking spaces and prices at http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/E15_1NT
or at https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk.
Directions from Stratford train Station and Bus Terminals
Cross the Great Eastern Road at the pedestrian crossing and enter the Stratford Shopping Centre. Walk straight through the Centre until you reach the Broadway exit. Outside, turn left and the London Academy of IT at Boardman House is situated approximately 50 meters on the left.
The Argos and the Lloyds TSB bank are on its right and the Santander bank and the Wilkinson are on its left.
Once you are here at the Boardman House, you will see the East London Centre. Ask to the reception of the East London Centre for London Academy of IT and sign the visitors' book.