This course is designed for software testers who want to start with automation testing, Automation testers who wants to upgrade their skills, QA Engineers, QA Managers, Test Leads, Experienced Professionals from IT or not IT Background having basic knowledge of software testing.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the function and purpose of Selenium
- Understand the benefits and proper approach to test automation
- Record automated test cases
- Play back automated test cases
- Apply and use different verification techniques
- View and analyse results
- Configure and use the Selenium RC (Remote Control)
- Create and work with test suites
- Schedule automatic test runs
- Utilize different Selenium script formats
- Modify scripts to extend the capability to test the application
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse and the Selenium 2 Web Driver
- Understand and use RTTS helper files
- Convert selenium code to work with the Selenium 2 Web Driver
- Configure Custom Log Files
- Create a custom object map
- Create reusable modules to reduce script maintenance
- Use tools to help identify XPath
No Prior knowledge of any testing/automation tool is required, though a little information of testing will be advantageous.
Training Method & Price
Price Calculator & Booking Request Form
Calculate prices for Corporate, 1-on-1 or group training and request a booking.
Do you have a special training requirement or unable to find any suitable training date? Please complete and submit the booking request form, if you want to:
- book a course on different dates
- book for a group of delegates
- book corporate training
- book a customised training
- book a one-on-one training
The price person is less when you book a course for more people. You can find the price per person and the total cost by changing the values of the training hours and the number of people below:
We are providing this course through one to one training. The cost of this 10 hours 1-2-1 training course is £350 plus VAT.
We also provide this course to a group of delegates onsite and offsite. Please contact us for a quote.